update wp_papers set View_Count = View_Count + 1 WHERE p_id=2224
- A Local Vector Autoregressive Framework and its Applications to Multivariate Time Series Monitoring and Forecasting
- Ying Chen, Bo Li, Linlin Niu
- Statistics and Its Interface 6(2013), Issue 4, pp 499-509.
- #002224 20140504 (published) Views:3
- Our proposed local vector autoregressive (LVAR) model has time-varying parameters that allow it to be safely used in both stationary and non-stationary situations. The estimation is conducted over an interval of local homogeneity where the parameters are approximately constant. The local interval is identified in a sequential testing procedure. Numerical analysis and real data application are conducted to illustrate the monitoring function and forecast performance of the proposed model.
- JEL-Codes: C32, C53, E43, E47
- Keywords: Adaptive estimation; Multivariate time series; Non-stationarity; Yield curve.
Download full text Downloads:2