- Modified Two-Stage Least-Squares Estimators for the Estimation of A Structural Vector Autoregressive Integrated Process
- Cheng Hsiao, Siyan Wang
- Journal of Econometrics 135,2006,427-463
- #002065 20131014 (published) Views:33
- We consider the estimation of a structural vector autoregressive model of nonstationary and possibly cointegrated variables without the prior knowledge of unit roots or rank of cointegration. We propose two modified two-stage least-squares estimators that are consistent and have limiting distributions that are either normal or mixed normal. Limited Monte Carlo studies are also conducted to evaluate their finite sample properties. r 2005 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- JEL-Codes: C32; C12; C13
- Keywords: Structural vector autoregression; Unit root; Cointegration; Asymptotic properties; Hypothesis testing
Download full text Downloads:6